OTHER THINGS YOU CAN DO
- Challenge your work colleagues to a cook-off – check out our recipes
- Round up your friends and host a dinner party, picnic or barbecue – you’ll find plenty of inspiration on our recipes page. Remember to snap and share your pics with #FoodRevolutionDay
- Take your kids to a local farmers’ market, try a new ingredient and cook from scratch
- Spread the word, download our Food Revolution Day digital assets and upload them to your email signature, social pages or website
- Why do we need a food revolution? Watch and share Jamie’s TED speech
Are you passionate about real, fresh and sustainable food? Are you already taking part in and organising events or initiatives with others in the real food community?
Our ambassadors generate sparks of enthusiasm that help turn the global Food Revolution Day into a local movement. They do this by connecting like-minded individuals, schools, businesses and organisations at a local level. If you’re interested in becoming a volunteer ambassador and want to be part of the Food Revolution beyond the day itself, then click below to sign up.